Show off your work with the RHINO 5200 from DYMO - Designed for professional installers who work in real-world jobsite conditions.
Now it’s easier to give your installations a neat, professional look. The brand new Rhino PRO 5200 is fast, rugged and packed with time-saving features, helps comply with ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A standards, and is designed for professional installers in real-world jobsite conditions. Hot-keys make it easy to print pre-formatted labels for wire and cable, terminal blocks, electrical and patch panels, vertical and fixed lengths.
DYMO® | Rhino™ 5200 features:
Rhino™ 5200 Kit Case Package Contents
- DYMO exclusive "hot keys" automatically size, space and format labels for wire and cables, modules, terminal blocks, patch panels, vertical and fixed - length applications.
- Pre-programmed symbol library with industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions
- Large two-line display
- Backlit display for poorly-lit installations
- Integrated, slip-resistant rubber grip
- Save/recall > 100 label formats
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19mm labels
- Automatic shut-off
- ABC Keyboard
- Print upto 1 line of text on 6mm, 3 lines on 9mm/12mm, or 5 lines on 19mm tape
- Rhino 5200 Professional Labeller
- Hard Carry Case, to protect your labeller and carry your accessories and tapes.
- AC Adapter (UK)
- Recharable Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Includes 2 tapes (19mm White Flexi Nylon, 12mm white vinyl)
- Manuals and warranty info
- Can be used with either 6 AA batteries (not included), UK AC power adapter (supplied), or quick-charging lithium ion battery (supplied)
- 1 year warranty + 1 year extra when registering
Q. Does this printer come with a UK power adapter? The picture appears to show a two pin plug.
A. Yes, it is a UK product supplied with a UK 3-pin adapter, the picture is of the EU model.
Ask a question
Used only to notify you of an answer
Please add the two numbers