How to Clean the Cutter Blade on the Dymo XTL500 Label Maker
1 Comment27 May 2016 | Technical Support Team
Cleaning the Cutter Blade on the Dymo XTL500 Label Maker
Clean the cutter blade each time you replace the label cartridge. To clean the cutter blade:
- Press the label compartment release and lift the cover.
- Remove the label cartridge.
- Pinch the release lever on the outside of the cutter blade and pull the cutter blade straight up to remove.
- Place the cutter blade on a flat surface with the blade side facing up.
- Use a cotton swab and alcohol to clean both sides of the blade.
The cutter blade is extremely sharp.Use caution when cleaning.
- After cleaning the blade, insert the cutter mechanism back into the label maker and press into place.